Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bulleha least I know who am I ?                                                            

Neither  am  I a believer in mosque
Neither have  I trodden the infidel’s path
Neithe am I pious in sinful
Nor I Moses in Pharaohs
Bulleha least I know who am I ?

Nothing I have to do with piety or putrescence
Nor  am I in pleasure or grief
Neither am I of water nor of earth
Neither am I of fire nor of air
Bulleha least I know who am I ?

Neither I found the secret of religion
Nor was I born of Adam or Eve
Neither I gave me any name
Neither am I of those who squat
Nor I have to do with dwelling
Bulleha least I know who am I ?

From the beginning to the end
I know nothing but me
Nobody else I recognize and found
Nobody else more sage than thee
Bulleha who Spouse is around
Bulleha least I know who am I



No comments: